Woodsy

Another template for wood lover, Woodsy Blogger template brings you nice looking wood texture background with professional design and features.

13 Responses to “Woodsy”

1. Jonathan says:

I tried using this template, but it won’t load in Internet Explorer… even the latest version. Any idea why? Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks.

2. Beranda Jiwa says:

nice template for blogspot. thanks for make me love this site

3. Cloud says:

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the late reply, did you view this template with Internet Explorer 8? You can try to remove the ‘Twitter Update’ gadget and view the template again in Internet Explorer, hope this helps.

4. Cloud says:

Thanks Beranda Jiwa, it’s our pleasure to receive this very kind and positive comment. 🙂

5. Thaís says:

Thank you for this template, it truly is a premium template. I’m back using Blogger for some of my blogs, and templates like this are usually sold elsewhere with restricted rights, here you are giving some great ones for free. 🙂

6. Cloud says:

Thanks Thais for your very kind comment, I’m pretty glad to hear that you approve our template’s quality. 🙂

Any further suggestion/report is welcomed anytime, as we also work our best to support our reader! 🙂

7. CARLEN says:

hi!

how do i add 4 more boxes of advertisements to the top right?
    (right below the 4 currently offered)??

I want to have 8 advertisement spaces in total.

Let me know!! Thank you!!!!

8. CARLEN says:

Also,,, I have a second question!

Is there a way when you roll over an advertisement, that you can change the image to another “rollover image”

I want it so when a user’s mouse “rolls over” my advertisements, the text in the boxes changes colors. I know I will have to upload these images – but where would they go in HTML / etc? Help! Thank you!!!

9. Cloud says:

Hi Carlen,

Nice to meet you! Sure, you can add 4 more boxes of advertisement by refer to the tutorial below:

For “rollover image”, I thought you need to create it with Javascript. I’m sorry that we do not support this kind of customization, but you can find many tutorials that suit your purpose through the search engine like Google.com.

Hope this helps, all the best! 🙂

10. Carlen says:

Hi Cloud!

So nice to meet you too!
    Thanks so much for your response!
    I tried experimenting with the html and I think I messed something up!

I notice now that all my advertising links are BELOW my first post – I want them to be next to them – does this make sense?

It looks so weird here

1. i tried changing the images on my 4 advertisement boxes and now they are not showing up properly! see blog for info

carlenaltman.blogspot.com

but they are ok here
    carlenaltman.blogspot.com/2007/01/1-about-me.html

WHY?!?!?!
    Can you please tell me what to do so it looks formatted properly (so I dont have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of my blog to access my links/advertisements/etc?) Please help!

Thanks!

11. Cloud says:

Thanks Carlen for your further response!

I checked the suggested method above and it’s working properly for my demo blog.

I visited your blog and discovered that you made a lot of customization, so the suggested method might not suit you well.

With the guaranteed success of the suggested method in mind, you can try to delete any customization you made before to see which customization actually cause the problem, then fix and re-apply them until you’re satisfied with the result.

Again hope this helps, look forward to your success! 😉

12. Steven Crader says:

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a nav bar below the header and above the content wrapper? I need more links than I can fit in the very top nav bar.

Thanks

13. Cloud says:

Hello Steven Crader, it’s possible to add a nav bar below the header and above the content wrapper, but I’m sorry that we do not support customization request.

However, there are many tutorials for Blogger template’s customization in the web, which you can search on Google.com to find the one you need.

Hope this helps and thanks for your understanding. 🙂