GreyMag

With professionalism and elegance, GreyMag Blogger template serves almost any kind of magazine or personal blog.

8 Responses to “GreyMag”

1. Cassandra says:

Hiya. I am totally in love with this theme but I am having a small problem with it and won’t be able to use it unless I can solve it. It seems the date stamp for the posts does not work. So, on each post it just says “posted on 11:30 a.m.” for instance. But no date is displayed. How do I correct this?

I already checked my settings, and that’s not the issue, nor does it matter which browser I am using.

Thank you.

2. Cassandra says:

Also, I noticed each and every post now says “Read More” at the end by default, even when there is no more content to read and I do not add the “more” tag in the post. How do I fix that? Thanks.

3. Cloud says:

Nice to meet you Cassandra, I’m glad to hear that you love this template. 🙂

Sure, I’m sorry that I didn’t provide the tutorial to change the date stamp for each post in ‘Read Me’ text file provided in the template file, you can change the date stamp for each post by follow steps below:

1. Sign into your Blogger’s account, choose the ‘Settings’.
    2. Choose the ‘Formatting’
    3. Change the ‘Timestamp Format’ to your preferred format
    4. Click ‘Save Settings’ to display your post date properly.

As for ‘Read More’ tag, please allow us to fix and publish an update for you in 3 days.

Hope this helps, thanks for your patience and understanding. 😉

4. Cassandra says:

wow, what a quick and easy fix for the date stamp. Thanks! And I appreciate that you are working on the “read more” fix. Looking forward to it. 😀

5. Cassandra says:

Hiya. Any luck yet on the “read more” fix?

6. tamika says:

Hello I am having the same problem with the read more tag. how do i get part of my post to show and then the rest to show after my readers click “read more”? right now the whole post is being shown making the “read more” tag pointles. thanks