Black and White

Make your blog minimalistic and elegant with Black and White Blogger template!

9 Responses to “Black and White”

1. KapanLagi says:

[…] View original post here: Black and White | Blogger Templates by Theme Craft […]

2. Black and White Blogger Template | Themelicious says:

[…] Blogger, FreeTags: 2 Columns, Clean, Conversion, Gray, WhiteTheme Rating:Description & Features:Black and White is a minimalist and elegant theme designed for Blogger users.Demo This ThemeRelease Page and […]

3. janis says:

hi! i just used your template on my blog. i just have one little question. if you click on one of my top tabs (hello there, contact, etc.) there’s always a little line at the end of the entry. how do i get rid of that?

Thanks!

Janis

4. Cloud says:

Hi Janis, nice to meet you. 🙂

Sure, you can get rid of the little line by access into ‘Layout’ and under the ‘Edit HTML’ tab, search for the ‘ |’.

Please delete the ‘|’ and save the template to get the line disappeared forever. 😀

All the best.

5. Leese says:

Hello,

I have just used the old black theme and i would like to take the advertisement section out, is there any easy way of doing this?

thanks,

Leese

6. l.n. says:

I’d like to replace the ‘logo’ and text (in this case, Black and White) with an image/header. When I try to do this through the blogger page elements, the image is way too large (even when saved to size) and messes with the spacing. However, I can’t figure out the code to do (I managed to get rid of the header all together, but I was unable to put an image in its place). Thanks!

7. Cloud says:

Hi Leese,

Nice to meet you, thought there’s no advertisement section for this template, did you mean other template?

Thanks. 😉

8. Cloud says:

Hi l.n.,

Thanks for your very detailed comment, appreciated it.

Can I have your blog address to observe the issue? Thank you. 😉