Masunurin

Attracted by its simple yet elegant design, Alvaris has brought Masunurin WordPress theme into Blogger template.

81 Responses to “Masunurin”

1. Cloud says:

Hi Jorge,

Nice to meet you, sincerely thanks for your positive comment and will to introduce our site through different kind of ads.

It’s sad that I currently haven’t develop the advertisement plan, but if you don’t mind, I would send you the page through your written email once the plan is published.

Thanks for all your kind words, all the best! πŸ˜€

2. Deo says:

Hi clouds,

First of all thanks for the great template, i like so much, and has been using it for a while,btw i have some minor issue in the layout setting, the arrangement of element is messy, here is d screen shot of my layout setting.
    img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5190/51900272a30cc310bc81b81d2cb899150f38ef2.jpg

is there anyway i could tidy up the element?

thanks

3. Cloud says:

Hi Deo,

Nice to meet you, thanks for your very kind and detailed comment.

What’s the browser you’re using? I do recommend you to use the Firefox for your best experience in using our templates:

If the issue still exist, you can leave a comment with your blog address for us to check and solve the issue, thank you! πŸ™‚

4. Deo says:

Hi Cloud

Thanks for the response.
    im using firefox, for the information, i overwrite my older template, by deleting all the previous widget.
    one more thing, when i click on the sponsors widget, it give me a error page 404.(page not found)

Thanks Cloud.

5. Cloud says:

Hi Deo,

Thanks for your further response and report. You can setup the 125×125 Ads section properly by following the section, ‘Set up the Sidebar 125×125 Ads’ in the ‘Read Me’ text file provided in Masunurin’s download file. πŸ˜‰

6. Attalib says:

Hi Cloud ,Alvaris
    i did convert this elegant theme & adding: avatar for commentators ,recent posts & Twitter scripts .

here: italib.net/2010/03/masunurin.html

7. Cloud says:

That’s pretty cool Attalib, sincerely thanks again for your conversion! You have converted the right template as it’s professional and famous. πŸ˜‰

8. iTalib says:

you’re most welcome

9. J says:

Hi,
    I don’t really wanna mess with the code and spend too much time trying to find it. Which one do I edit to change the link color in the posts to blue? Thanks

10. Cloud says:

Sure J, you can change the link color in post by follow steps below:

1. Access into your blog dashboard
    2. Click on the ‘Layout’
    3. Click on the ‘Fonts and Colors’
    4. Click on ‘Link Color’
    5. Change the color to your liking
    6. Click ‘Save Changes’ to complete the customization

Hope this helps. πŸ˜‰

11. J says:

oops lol. i was still in edit html mode..thanks!

12. J says:

Hi
    I added my own background in the title wrapper. The image is 1020px wide and so I have whitespace leftover from the sides. I decided to fill it in with a black title-bg of my own. except there is a white line between the black title-bg and the navigation bg. How do I make it to look clean? or get rid of that white line? Thanks!

13. Cloud says:

Sorry for the late response J, can I have your blog address to understand your issue further?

Sincerely thanks for your patience and understanding. πŸ™‚

14. J says:

Hey Cloud,

Thanks for the reply, but I’ve decided to change my template to zinmag instead. Now I’m just trying to figure out where to add a header image without breaking it. Thanks!

15. Boon says:

Why is my entire link on the right hand side been moved down after the posting?
    frequenz.blogspot.com

Please help me.

Thanks

16. Boon says:

I realised that once after 8 posts on the blog skin, the side bar will be haywire. Hence chose 6 posts now. It look cleaner and better.

17. L says:

Thank you! I really like this πŸ™‚

18. Cloud says:

Sure J, I’m glad to know that you changed the template to zinmag series, all the best to you and your blog! πŸ™‚

19. Cloud says:

Thanks Boon for your report and solution, probably a bug that needs to be fixed, I’m glad that you found an alternative way to solve the problem!

20. Cloud says:

Sure L, it’s good to know you like this template. πŸ™‚

21. Boon says:

Yeah. I was messing around about the post count and got it right. It happen a few times to me… I have no idea what trigger it. So long it works for now, I am happy.

22. Cloud says:

I see, you’re very talented with code and customization! πŸ™‚

23. Boon says:

Cloud – not really. just understand a little and play ard works!

24. Boon says:

Oh dear… how do I have comments instead of tweet?

25. Cloud says:

Hi Boon,

That’s very cool already. πŸ˜‰

Sure, you can get the recent comments script from the template file in the post below:

All the best. πŸ˜‰

26. Boon says:

Thanks cloud!
    Guess that Tweet looks good too! I shall put in the script soon!

Thanks again!

27. Cloud says:

Sure Boon, thanks for your very kind reply! πŸ˜€

28. simeone says:

hi.. nice template.. i just want to know,, if its possible to get all the buttons for the social networking sites to show on at the bottom of each post. rather than on the top ,, thanks,,

29. Cloud says:

Sorry for the late reply simeone, it’s possible to get all the buttons for the social networking sites to show on the bottom of each post, you would need to edit the code in ‘Edit HTML’ mode to achieve the customization.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your understanding! πŸ˜‰

30. Boon says:

That’s weird. I had the Share Link ticked on the Blogger post, but it does not show up at all tho.

BTW, If I wanted to remove the entire head banner and replaced with my own, which is the one to delete off?

Thanks